Tues., Oct. 18, 2022
Compton Union Building Senior Ballroom
Don’t miss these free, in-person events on the Pullman campus.
President’s awards ceremony
Join us as President Kirk Schulz honors those who have taken extraordinary steps to keep the WSU community safe, healthy, and secure in the past year.
Awards salute excellence in three categories: Health, Safety, and Security.
See the list of the 2021 awardees.
Resource fair & blood drive
9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Gather information and forge connections that can help you thrive. At the fair, exhibitors will share useful information, such as:
- relaxation techniques and a grounding exercise
- handouts on self-help
- sexual health information
- … and more
Some exhibitors may also give away care packages with health-minded items and information.
Sign up to donate blood!
Representatives from the following local organizations and WSU departments and administrative units will be on hand. Exhibitors will showcase products and services and share information about resources available to you.
- 3 Forks Bike Shop
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse
- Army Corps of Engineers: Illia Dunes / Granite Point Park Rangers
- ASWSU Student Veterans Committee
- Community Action Center
- Damsel in Defense
- End of Life Washington
- Fisher Scientific
- Gesa Credit Union
- Guiding Paws
- Palouse Paws
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Spin Scooters
- Vitalant: Blood Drive
- VWR International
- Whitman County Public Health
- Whitman County Veterans Advisory Board
- WSU Access Center
- WSU Cougar Health Services: Counseling & Psychological Services, Medical Clinic, Pharmacy, Vision Clinic
- WSU Environmental Health & Safety
- WSU Health Promotion
- WSU LGBTQ+ Center
- WSU Office of Research Assurance
- WSU Police Corps
- WSU Police Department
- WSU University Recreation: Group Fitness, Outdoor Recreation, Safety Education