Tues., Oct. 18, 2022
Compton Union Building Senior Ballroom
Don’t miss these free, in-person events on the Pullman campus.
President’s awards ceremony
Join us as President Kirk Schulz honors those who have taken extraordinary steps to keep the WSU community safe, healthy, and secure in the past year.
Awards salute excellence in three categories: Health, Safety, and Security.
See the list of the 2022 awardees.
Resource fair & blood drive
9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Gather information and forge connections that can help you thrive. At the fair, exhibitors will share useful information, such as:
- relaxation techniques and a grounding exercise
- handouts on self-help
- sexual health information
- … and more
Some exhibitors may also give away care packages with health-minded items and information.
Sign up to donate blood!
Representatives from the following local organizations and WSU departments and administrative units will be on hand. Exhibitors will showcase products and services and share information about resources available to you.
- 3 Forks Bike Shop
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse
- Army Corps of Engineers: Illia Dunes / Granite Point Park Rangers
- Avista Utilities
- ASWSU Student Veterans Committee
- Community Action Center
- Damsel in Defense
- End of Life Washington
- Fisher Scientific
- Gesa Credit Union
- Palouse Paws
- Pullman Regional Hospital & Clinic Network
- Spin Scooters
- Vitalant: Blood Drive
- VWR International
- Whitman County Public Health
- Whitman County Recovery Navigator Program
- Whitman County Veterans Advisory Board
- WISH Medical
- WSU Access Center
- WSU Center for Civic Engagement
- WSU Cougar Food Pantry
- WSU Cougar Health Services: Counseling & Psychological Services, Medical Clinic, Pharmacy, Vision Clinic
- WSU Emergency Management
- WSU Environmental Health & Safety, Ergonomics
- WSU Health Promotion
- WSU Human Resource Services: WellCoug Employee Well-being
- WSU LGBTQ+ Center
- WSU Office of Emergency Management
- WSU Office of Research Assurance
- WSU Police Corps
- WSU Police Department
- WSU University Recreation: Group Fitness, Outdoor Recreation, Safety Education
- WSU Women*s Center: Cougar Safe Rides