Tues., Oct. 19
Compton Union Building Senior Ballroom
Don’t miss these free, in-person events on the Pullman campus.
President’s awards ceremony
Join us as President Kirk Schulz honors those who have taken extraordinary steps to keep the WSU community safe, healthy, and secure in the past year.
Awards salute excellence in three categories: Health, Safety, and Security.
See the list of awardees.
9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Gather information and forge connections that can help you thrive. At the fair, exhibitors will share useful information, such as:
- relaxation techniques and a grounding exercise
- handouts on self-help
- sexual health information
- …and more
Some exhibitors may also give away care packages with health-minded items like masks and hand sanitizer.
Representatives from the following local organizations and WSU departments and administrative units will be on hand. Exhibitors will showcase products and services and share information about resources available to you.
- American Red Cross
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Cougar Food Pantry
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Health Promotion, Cougar Health Services
- Human Resource Services: Employee Assistance Program and Well Coug Employee Wellbeing Program
- Office of Research Assurances
- Personal Trainers, University Recreation
- Research Education Centers: Irrigated Agriculture Research and Extension Center
- Safety Education, University Recreation
- 3 Forks Bike Shop
- Transportation Services
- Whitman County Public Health
- WISH Medical
- WSU Police
- WSU Psychology Clinic