October 19–23, 2020
Week long Virtual Fair
President’s Award Ceremony: October 23, 12:30 p.m.
Flash talks on safety, health and security topics will be held daily online.
Flash talks will be available via Zoom.
- Every day (except Wednesday): 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m. (Held after the town hall)
Learn about the many resources available to you on and near your campus community.
Link and Passcode Info:
Webinar ID: 918 3521 2582
View flash talks
**ADA Accessibility accommodation’s are available by request. Requests must be made before October 9th.
Mental Health Monday
- Mental Health – coping with stress, anxiety or depression
- Self-care during the pandemic
- Practical Suicide Prevention
Tuesday Tips Galore – Your chair, your animals and more!
- Tips on working from home
- Relationships and your well-being
- Health benefits of pet ownership
- Finding the right pet for you
- Yoga Class
- Self care and crisis prevention
The Essentials Thursday
- Procrastination and Motivation
- Grocery shopping tips
- Cyberbullying: Facts and Resources
- Resources for students, faculty and staff
Fun Facts Friday
- Coping with uncertainty
- Bike care and maintenance
- Car care and maintenance
And many more! Check out the full schedule of events and flash talks!
View a recap of the 2019 Fair. Thank you to all who attended!